Service Location: General Service Desk on the Second Floor of Library
Service Time: Monday to Sunday, 9:00-21:30
(Please wait for further notice on legal holidays and winter vacation.)
Telephone Number: 0755-26032935
According to Regulations on Preservation and Use of Theses of Shenzhen University Town, master of the graduate students, doctoral students in university town must submit a printed copy and an electronic edition of thesis to University Town Library of Shenzhen after the thesis is passed. Moreover, to apply for leaving procedures, students must return the borrowed books and cancel the reader card function of campus card.
* If a school or department can collect all the printed theses, please provide the list of graduates (including the campus card number and the full name) with official seal and send the electronic edition of the list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submit the thesis, please download and sign the following statement:
Submission Instruction of Electronic Thesis
The electronic thesis submission system is: http://126.96.36.199/
* Please use the campus card number and password to login and add personal information.The default password includes eight numbers. Please count the passport number form the last fifth number to the first number, if less than eight numbers, use number 8 to replace.For example, passport number is G8654321, the default password is 8888G865.
* Students without campus card must apply for a reader card, and then use the reader card number and default password to login and submit electronic thesis.
1. Print the document Statement of Copyright
2. Submit electronic thesis and wait for librarian review
3. Print the Thesis Receipt in the electronic thesis submission system after approval
4. Return books to the library and pay the fine for overdue books
5. Apply for leaving procedures on the general service desk of library
(Please bring the Thesis Receipt, the Statement of Copyright, a printed thesis, campus card, and leaving procedures form provided by the school)
Requirements for stamp the “Thesis Submission Seal”:
1. Print the Thesis Receipt in the electronic thesis submission system after approval
2. Submit the printed thesis (or submit by the school or department)
3. Submit the Statement of Copyright
Librarian stamp the “Thesis Submission Seal” on the Thesis Receipt
Student who has confidential thesis or carry out the successive postgraduate and doctoral program, can bring the relevant certification to the library and apply for the “Reader Card Cancellation Seal”. Librarian will not stamp the “Thesis Submission Seal”.
Requirements for stamp the “Reader Card Cancellation Seal”:
1. Stamped the “Thesis Submission Seal” or provide the relevant certification of no need for electronic thesis submission
2. Returned books to the library and paid the fine for overdue books
3. Cancelled the reader card function of campus card (those without campus card, please provide the ID number.)
Telephone Counseling: 0755-26032935
Register the reader card function of “Alumni Card”
Finishing leaving procedures, student can register the reader card function of “Alumni Card of University Town of Shenzhen”, issued by Campus Service Center of University Town. Students who hold the “Alumni Card” can choose to register the “Reading Service” (including all the library service except for borrowing book) without a deposit or the “Circulation Service for Alumnus” (the same borrowing privileges as current student) with 200 yuan deposit.
Leaving Procedures on Internet (Tsinghua University):
Students must use the campus card number to register on the Leaving System of Tsinghua University. After registration and finishing the electronic thesis submission as requested, students need not to go to the library for leaving procedures if students have returned the borrowed books and paid the fine for overdue books.
At the centralized management period, library will deal with the name list of student of Tsinghua University in every morning of workday. It takes 2-3 working days to review and process the electronic thesis. Non-centralized management period, please contact 0755-26032935.
Students are required to submit a printed thesis to the main campus if students apply for leaving procedures at the main campus. Students are required to submit a printed thesis and Statement of Copyright to the library if students apply for leaving procedures at the University Town of Shenzhen.
Resources Construction Department of Library is responsible for the review of electronic thesis.
Working Time: Monday to Sunday, 9:00-17:00 (breaking in holidays)
If there is any problem with the review, please contact with Mrs. Jin (Tel: 0755-26032473).
Service desk librarian is not responsible for the review of electronic thesis on the spot, only check the result of the review.
Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Library of Science and Technology (University Town Library of Shenzhen) 粤ICP备06024209号