Regulation on Lost and Found (Tryout)
1. People finding items can directly send them to Library Check-In & Check-Out Desk on the second floor. Librarians on duty are responsible for the registration of found items. Librarians shall make a detailed note of found place, time and features of found items in Lost Register for owner’s claim after checking carefully up the items with the finder.
2. Librarians on duty in Check-In & Check-Out Desk shall immediately notify the owner by phone if found items reveal owner’s relevant information. If no owner’s relevant informations are revealed or the owner cannot be contacted, librarians will make an announcement on Lost and Found Bulletin Board under Interaction Service in library website (announcement contains item name, found date and place) next working day.
3. Owner should describe lost item’s features, lost place and date when claiming. After the found item has been checked carefully up by librarians on duty of Check-In & Check-Out Desk and gotten confirmation, the owner can claim on Check-In & Check-Out Desk so long as valid certificates (ID card, Library Card) are well prepared. Owner shall cooperate with librarian to fill in relevant informations. Librarians on Check-In & Check-Out Desk have authority to reject reader’s claim if valid certificates cannot be provided or relevant informations have not been filled in.
4. Please report securities without delay if item is stolen. We will try our best to help.
5. Above regulation will be implemented as from May 22, 2014. Library has interpretation right for it.
University Town Library of Shenzhen
Copyright © 2020 Shenzhen Library of Science and Technology (University Town Library of Shenzhen) 粤ICP备06024209号