Interlibrary Loan Service
Interlibrary Loan Service is a service provided by our library which borrows materials for eligible patrons from other libraries or literature information agencies. It is an efficient method of resource sharing among different libraries in different places.
Users who want to borrow materials from libraries other than NSTL should be patrons holding the membership of our library or employees of enterprises with which our library have service contracts. The services offered by NSTL can refer to Instructions to the Users of NSTL Shenzhen Service Station (download).
The standard turn-around time for domestic interlibrary loan with no returning requirement is 3 working days (in 2 working days for urgent request).
1. National Science and Technology Library (NSTL)
2. China Academic Social Science and Humanities Library (CASHL)
3. China Science Digital Library (CSDL)
4. Tsinghua University Library
5. China Standards Service Nets
1. We provide a free service. However, patrons need to pay the cost to the lending library according to Charge Schedule.
2. The services offered by NSTL can refer to Instructions to the Users of NSTL Shenzhen Service Station (download).
1. Patrons can pay the cost once for all when they come to library to get the materials.
2. Patrons can prepay some money for interlibrary document delivery and settle their accounts at the end of year.
3. Patrons can also choose either settlement method and transfer money to the account below: Account Name: University Town Library of Shenzhen
Bank of Deposit: Shenzhen Huaxin Sub-branch, Pingan Bank
Account No.: 0142100395892
1. Patrons can fill out Application for Interlibrary Loan at the service counters of the industry and business Library on the 3rd floor and submit it to the library staff;
2. Patrons can fill out application for interlibrary loan.doc
and send it to email@example.com
or by QQ: 982516124;
3. Apply by phone: 0755-26032364 (from Monday to Friday).
The request for interlibrary loan can not be revoked once applied. Please check the library resources before submitting the application.