Document delivery is a free service providing eligible users with access to requested items held by our library electronic or collected resources.
This service is available to patrons in Shenzhen, no matter if they hold our library membership. Enterprise users which have service contract with our library are also eligible.
1. Patrons order the request by submitting Application for Full-Text Document Delivery (download) at the library or by email.
2. The librarians search the library resources for requested materials and verify the information in Application for Full-Text Document Delivery with patrons.
3. The service is finished since patrons pay for the charges (or free) based on charge standards and the librarians deliver requested materials to patrons.
1. 20 (or less) articles in Chinese or 10 (or less) articles in other languages can be supplied in 2 working days for free. If the items are more than this scope, we need one more working day for every 20 articles in Chinese or every 10 articles in other languages, which can also be supplied for free.
2. If clients make urgent requests, an urgent handling charge of ￥10 for every working day will be required. The required time is set through negotiation between the librarian and the client. Clients can come to the library to finish the work by themselves if agreements are failed to reach.
Shenzhen University Town Library (SUTL) to close temporarily
to the public patrons during the campus close-off management
SUTL to close temporarily since May 11th, 2020.
“Non-Touch Book Check-In & Out Service” provided ONLY for
staff, faculties, and students of the Shenzhen University Town Campus.
Service Hour: Monday to Friday: (9:00-17:00)
Main Entrance on the first floor of SUTL along Xueyuan Road
Holidays and Weekends: Fully Closed
Address：Shenzhen Science & Technology
Library，University Town of
Shenzhen, Xili Town, Nanshan
District, Shenzhen China, 518055
Complaint Tel：0755-26032476 26032359