Document delivery is a free service providing eligible users with access to requested items held by our library electronic or collected resources.
This service is available to patrons in Shenzhen, no matter if they hold our library membership. Enterprise users which have service contract with our library are also eligible.
1. Patrons order the request by submitting Application for Full-Text Document Delivery (download) at the library or by email.
2. The librarians search the library resources for requested materials and verify the information in Application for Full-Text Document Delivery with patrons.
3. The service is finished since patrons pay for the charges (or free) based on charge standards and the librarians deliver requested materials to patrons.
1. 20 (or less) articles in Chinese or 10 (or less) articles in other languages can be supplied in 2 working days for free. If the items are more than this scope, we need one more working day for every 20 articles in Chinese or every 10 articles in other languages, which can also be supplied for free.
2. If clients make urgent requests, an urgent handling charge of ￥10 for every working day will be required. The required time is set through negotiation between the librarian and the client. Clients can come to the library to finish the work by themselves if agreements are failed to reach.