1) You can directly click Lost and Found column of website homepage or go to Real Estate window at general service counter of the library for information. If the lost items are found and identified, you can claim them. When fetching the item, you need to fill in “Application for Claiming Lost Items “at Real Estate window at general service counter, while presenting valid certificates like ID cards or reader ‘card ( you can claim lost items during 11：30-14：00 and17:30-19:00 ). The owner should be cooperative with the library staff when asked to be taken pictures with lost item for records.
2) If the lost items are not found after search, the owner shall look for them by other means. If you have your items stolen, please timely report it to general duty room (0755-26032948) or call the police office of university town. The library will be fully cooperative.
3) If you entrust the others to claim lost items, he or she needs to present power of attorney, your ID certificate as well as the entrustee’s.
7. For lost items which are not claimed for 30 days including the very day when the items are picked up, the library has right to deal with them.
8. The person who claim the items which do not belong to them shall take responsibilities except from returning original item or compensating for economic loss.
9. If you occupy seats at reading area or the locker for more than 3 times, you need to hand in an Assurance Letter by hand with more than 500 characters when claiming them (or transcribe this method by hand once).
10.Without approval, you are not allowed inside working zone of general service counter or storage room for lost items, otherwise, you will be treated by police as unauthorized entrance and stealing.
11. Shenzhen University Town library owns the right of final interpretation for this method.
12. This method has come into effect since the day it is published.
Reader’s Service Department of University Town Library of Shenzhen